For young families particularly, where more often there is only one income earner, cash flow and spending can become a real issue. We understand the financial pressures that are faced by families – mortgages, bigger cars, day care fees and only one income. The pressures on the main income can become crushing.
At Newcastle Financial Planning Group we can work with you to help you understand where your money is going. We can help by suggesting strategies which can increase cash flow.
Getting your cash flow under control
By taking the following steps, you can start to regain control of your cash flow:
- Get the full picture: gather as much information as possible about your spending habits and put it in an easy-to-read table.
- Analyse your spending: where and how are you spending your money? What strategies can you identify to save money?
- Break it down: break your strategy down into smaller, achievable goals.
- Stick to your strategy: Once you decide on your strategy, stick to it!
- Ask for support: if you are ready to take control and get your life back on track, seek support from your Financial Adviser.
As we said, having a spending plan and understanding where your money is going is a great place to start. Click on the below link to start making a budget.
If you need support, give Newcastle Financial Planning Group a call on 02 4032 7934. Our Cash Flow Specialists are here to help.